Monday, February 27, 2017

Hebrews 13:17
Obey them that have rule over you.  In this season of my life I must submit to Potter’s Field.  This IBS is going to be very repetitive of yesterday’s for me, but it’s what God has placed in my life.  I am a servant to Potter’s Field at the moment, they have complete control over me, well in godly choices, but I wouldn’t expect anything different of them.  Submission is really easy when you think about it.  You either allow someone to rule over you and you do as they say, or you remain in control of your life and I know for me if I’m in control during this season I’ll screw stuff up so I’ll submit to Potter’s Field.  First I must submit to the Lord and then Potter’s Field though.  Giving God 100% control over me and then Potter’s Field.  The verse goes on to say that the must give an account for you, and they want to make it joyful and not grievous.  I want to do the best I can this year, I don’t want to disappoint Potter’s Field.  They have invested a lot into my life.  Time, Money, Godly men, and a whole lot more.  Even in just half of my training I feel my walk with the Lord has not just been added to, but multiplied by.  So thanks to God and Potter’s Field.  I hope I can be one of the interns that at the end of the year they may be joyous about and not grievous.  So today, I will lay down my flesh at the foot of the cross, I will lay down my pride and allow my authority to have all control over me.  I have to pray for submission first to God and secondly Potter’s Field.

No comments:

Post a Comment